Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Thing

Hurray, i finally hav my own room outside there 4 my study. The hostel now change to Girl's Hostel aledi.... So sad cant stay at the hostel anymore. So decided to move out. Luckily the room is juz near the hostel SPS =p Although is near the SPS but i cant enter the building cuz now it forbiddens Guys. Sad again.... This is some view of my room. A bit mess at the first day...






Door side













Side room
















Outside the toilet

















Inside the toilet(quite dirty de)










Another side of the room
















Side after i put a new almari ^.^














Hehe..... Tis is all for my new room. 1 person stay in this room n sometime a house!!! Y i say i stay at a house? Cuz the other renter at the house seldom stay at the house. They all adult aledi n still bujang =p Tat mean tat the whole time i stay at the house, the whole day i can use anything at the house HEHE.....

I also change a new phone aledi. From Sony Erricsons K700i evolve to Nokia 6280. I use my own money to buy tis. It been a hard time to save tis amount. K700i is my mum buy for me as she promise me to giv me one after i finish SPM. Although i not really like it but i appreciate it. Now, my sis say she wan a hp n i dunwan her to waste money to buy new hp. If she buy must use a lot of money de. In fact she still small.... So, i decided to giv her my K700i n i buy a new hp. Price is quite ok de. RM1200 include 512MB miniSD card.



Sony Erricson
K7001
RM400

Second hand
40MB only
















Nokia
6280
RM1100
Original ^.^
10MB plus 512MB





















Here is my new hp.
Nokia 6280
So beautiful.........

2 Comments:

At 16 August, 2006 15:15, Blogger Amanda Chan said...
At 22 August, 2006 11:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments