Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, July 22, 2006

KL again.....

For tis whole month of holidays, i go to KL more than spend time to meet my old frens.
First week
I go to KL to stay overnite wif my best pals, Foo and Wen. At first v go to Low Yatt to view some Laptop. Then, v go to Times Square to watch "Superman Returns". But Wei Wei cant jon us cuz he on the way coming wen v watch the movie. Nothing v can do.... Tis movie is quite ok, but i feel a bit childish lol cuz i feel like watching children movie esp the main theme. Then, v go buy some stuff at Petaling Street till 8pm. Then, v take Metrobus to go to Sunway. V start drink sth first b4 v go to cyber cafe. V play Dota till 3am b4 take taxi go back to Wen condor to sleep.....Zzzzz
Second week
I go to KL twice a week. I go on 3/7/2006 wif Lee. V go to Times Square to watch the up-dated movie, "Re-cycle". Same date of opening show, v go to watch it. It seem so interesting tat movie wen i watch the advertisement. But i was wrong. At first tis movie is quite ok, but later tis movie is so boring and unmeaningful. Mb i not understand the story. After finish this movie, v continue watch another movie as nothing to do at Times Square. So, v buy another movie ticket. Tis time the movie titled "Voice". If u c the poster, it seem so horror tis movie will be. Two total ticket juz priced RM12. Cheap leh... cuz v use the student price mah =p. Well, tis korean movie not much interesting 2. But a bit regret to watch "Voice" cuz i watch b4. Hehe, i watch pirated de and i 4et the name aledi. Nvm, i acc Lee to watch lol.... She also felt a bit boring the movie v watch 2day. The next visit is on 8/7/2006. Tis time Lee also go wif me. Same place, Times Square. Tis time wat movie v wanna watch leh. Emm... ok, Re-cycle. But i not going to watch again. Then, y i go there again. Anyway, i go there a bit early, around 10am reach there lol. I go there to buy 5 Re-cycle movie ticket to my frens. Who ask me so kind to help them buy and i not watch tat movie. =.=! After i buy the ticket, v go to Petaling Street to giv the ticket to my frens wer my frens now tuition. Then, v go to hav lunch there. V go gai gai at Petaling Street till 4pm. Walao, the weather here so hot oh, v decided to go back to Times Square. Quite crazy...... At there, v spend the rest time at Borders. V read the books there till the time's up. I saw my frens coming out from the cinema but they dun saw me. =.=! Second week at KL is like tat lah.
Third week
Rest one week. Juz go to meet Lee only.
Fourth week
I go Kl again.... Tis time i go on 17/7/2006. Yep....i go wif Lee again. But tis time v din go to Times Square. A bit boring always go to the same place. V change it to Midvalley. Well, quite early v reach there Around 10am sth lol. V straight go the the cinema to buy movie ticket. Tis time v watch the famous "Pirates Of The Carribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest". V buy 11am ticket and guess wat. The price is Rm6 only and not student price. It seem tat any movie b4 12pm only RM6. Luckily i buy early. =p Wao, tis time i watch the most interesting movie i ever watch. Quite funny and interesting the story. I cant wait to watch the 3rd episode.... finish the movie v go gai gai round the Midvalley.... I feel time go very slowly. Well, the last time i go to KL is 2day, 22/7/2006. Tis time, Lee dun go wif me cuz she hav to work. So, i go wif my Ketari frens. It been long time since i met them. They buy the movie ticket. And guess wat, they wan to watch "Pirates Of The Carribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest" too. Althoughi watch aledi, but tis movie is worth to watch 2 or 3 times. So, i go and watch lah. Same feel like last time i watch...
Well, tis is my KL journey for the whole month lah. I mb wun go KL again cuz hav to prepare for my next sem. Tat all for 2day, bb.....

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments