Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Tired...

Few days ago, i go to KL wif my frens. Foo Wai Lun (the smartest fren i ever know, he really geng ah), and Lee Hsien Wen (a normal fren :p) go wif me to KL to rock the KL as v long time no c liao. Actually, there is one more fren. I would to introduce my best n closest pal in my lifetime, Li Zhong Wei. Zhong Wei hav been fren wif me since Standard 6 at SK Sungai Marong. I remember he came from Penang n transfer here. Since then, v been fren till now n 4ever..... I still remember how v meet, so funny.... But this year, he n his family hav moved out to Shah Alam to easy him to go to college, KBU. So, at tat time, v need to meet him at kl n not go to kl wif us at Bentong. V take the 8.30 am bus n reach the Titiwangsa at bout 9.45 am. Then, v take the monorail to Times Square. Yep, our first mission is to watch the juz on cinema movie, Superman Returns. Sound a bit like children.... But bcuz so early n v no need to buy the ticket (later i tell u y?), so v go to the Low Yatt Plaza to c some stuff. Also v see some lp cuz my two frens wan to buy but dunno wat to buy. Now, is the stupid thing....

V reach the Low Yatt Plaza round 10.30 am but almost all the shop is still closed. V like a clown walk here n there n look here n there. N wait the shop to open, n u knw v wait till wat time.... Round 11.30 am, the shop starting to open, but v promise to watch the movie at 12.00 pm. So, v juz shop a bit. Foo buy a "mouse" in RM8 (but not USB, Foo so disappointed) n i buy a "AAA charger" in RM25 (wao, cheap, cheap, cheap.....). But Zhong Wei still on the way to come, n he say v watch without him. So, v go n meet Hsien Wen frens (he invited them to join us n they buy the ticket aledi). Total ppl watch this movie is 8 person. Wen v reach there, v go to Hall 9, but v c nobody there. Hsien Wen called them but, u know wat they say. They say they now eating breakfast, ask us to wait for a while. V wait till 12.15 pm then they arrive. Wen v go in, they all go to toilet. Oh my.... Then v watch the movie. I can tell tat this movie is so boring, less of action. Foo yawns almost 10 times n nearly to sleep. But tis movie end up at 2.45 pm (walao, tat long ah, i prefer watch the LOTR).

After tat, i called Zhong Wei n he claimed tat he now at Sungei Wang. N i not eat breakfast yet, so v go to Sungei Wang n to the food court to hav a meal first. V spent there bout 1 hour cuz Sungei Wang nothing so fun to go. U guess after eat v go wer..... Boy's World (CC) at Low Yatt Plaza. I come back, Low Yatt... V play DOTA for 80 minutes. After v say goodbye to the others, our real mission is coming. Me, Zhong Wei, Foo n Hsien Wen wait tis time for so long. Yes, v take LRT to go to Petaling Street. Y v go there? Shop some stuff there, ring, necklace, watch, beg n many more. But too hot there.... V walk till 8.00 pm. Then, v take the Metrobus to go to Sunway. V go there to swim....... Juz kidding lah, v go there to hav some drink then Boy's World again. V play DOTA for some time, n v challenge the ppl there.

1st round ( 5 vs 5). V lose so badly as i so long din play liao, n 4get the strategy. Ppl there tease me cuz dunno how to play. They called us noob.... My frens so angry n tis time, only 4 of us. Ppl there 2.

2nd round ( 4 vs 4 ). Wen v pick our hero (the heroes is chosen random), i picked my frens favourite hero. Zhong Wei swap his hero to me. N i use his hero. Now, is time for us to buo shao. I din killed a lot, but i help my partner to kill them. N at last, victory is at our side. Ppl there so shamed cuz lose to noob hah.....

V played till 2 or 3 am, then v decided to stop. V go out n take the taxi to go Hsien Wen condor. Wen v reach there, v continue to chat, n dun feel tired. At last v sleep round 5 am...... So tired....

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments