Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Exammmmm

Two more week from now is the final exam for all the UTM student at IKIP College. But the UiTM student aledi finish their exam juz last week only. Few days ago i saw some ppl packaging some luggage to go back to their lovely home. Well i mizz my home n the most i miss is my MUM, dunno how is she now. Anyway, my exam timetable is so tighttt. First week hav 4 subject in a row n these subject is the most difficult subject (Kenegaraan Malaysia, Pengaturcaraan, Litar Elektrik, N English Proficiency). Although KM (Kenegaraan Malaysia) is like our secondary school subject SEJARAH, but i really hate it as I hav to remember all the name n event that happen last time. Crazy weh, the lecurer only take 8 days to finish the syllabus (one week one day only the KM). Wah, how can i finish reading it in tis few days.
Oh yeah, I also finish my final exam 2day that is WORKSHOP. Every week i hav to go to workshop to do some electrical assignment. Damn confusing the electric...... 2day is the last assignment, n i will know my result by next week. I think i sure get a low mark cuz all my soldering is so 'cha', 'ugly'. The component placement n function also sometime work, sometime no work at all. My lecturer juz face my n smile only n say:

En. Zamri : Chai, apa ini?
Chai : Ini kerja projek.
En. Zamri : Aiya. Chai, chai, chai. Tak apa lah, bagi saja markah. Sikit tak apa ah, i malas nak
check u punya projek. Lain kali, buat lah betul-betul.
Chai : ...................

See, my performance here very teruk wen i come to lab. But wen it come to MATH (my loved onw), i the GOD here. All the malay n even the senior will come n ask for my lecture (i think lah). OMG i so 'chuen liao'.

Now, hav to continue my study.................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments