Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Monday, May 01, 2006

Wer is the Holiday

Early April, i know tat i will hav a 3 month break after my final exam from 15 - 28 May 2006. At first, yeah, i feel happy but boring cuz 3 month holiday is a long break. I dunno wat to do. But since last week i heard tat all the YP (Yayasan Pahang) scholar need to stay after exam, i think wat is it bout. Wat make me shocked is tat v all need to go to class after exam for 1 month (22 May till 23 June 2006). They say tat it is a class intensif, n all the student are compulsary to attend. But the only the class fees will b paid by YP, the other payment (ditanggung sendiri woh). Walao, i dun know i should b happy or sad.

Happy - Yeah, i know wat i gonna do in 1 month
Sad - Shit, i gonna go to class for 120 hours n the class is BI class.

So, should i happy or sad, i still thinking. Sorry all my frens, i will coming back 1 more month later. After the class, i still got some time to rest as here i got so many stress (actually not bout study, is my life at hostel). Hostel life is really not easy as i tought, mb because i here is Malay hostel, all the rule is like nothing. Boys n girls can do anything here, like ...... u know. Almost every weekend, i stay at hostel n daydreaming "How can i still live at this shit place for 3 years".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments