Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Weird Day

Well, well, well. 2day is a nice day to write a blog to realease my depression. Tis week my college IKIP organise a trip to the famous if i say so, Pantai Cherating. Yeah, yeah, yeah, nv heard IKIP b4. I wun blame u all cuz tis college only famous in a small state in MALAYSIA(Pahang). Anyway, i cannot follow tis trip cuz i'm in engineering course. Tis trip is mainly 4 the business course student only. Sob Sob Sob, so cham cant go to beautiful beach, i can only go to noway. Tis morning, i watch the ppl rushing to take the bus as the bus provided is only 1, the missed will go on their own although the beach is not too far from my hostel. I wonder how come my engineering course din organise such a trip as i heard the secretary course can go to MEGAMALL to play bowling 4 free in whole day..... Wat a day i hav. Wat can i do!!!!! All i can do is take out my lp (laptop) n start to play some game or take some text book to study as the final exam is coming soon. That shit Pengaturcaraan book is damn s**k. I dun know a single word it trying to say. I close the book n think wat should i do survived in tis silly, boring, n weird day.......Luckily my silly sis come to sms me, haha, she is do funny n i feel tat i still got hope to hav a better day 2molo.

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments