Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Life

Life is so unmeaningful. U know wer will u go after u die, or do u really know what will happen 2molo. I think somebody will say let the fate decide. Do we live under he fate. Y we can change the fate, like let us to anything we wan to do. Something we really wan to get, we wun get it. Something we really dun wan, it realy go far away from u.
It is like love, it need some luck to get the true or real love. we cant simply love somebody without effort. So tat should b the hardest part in our life, n nobod will love u if u din show ur effort. Tat how the life should b. It can b cruel n unfair to ppl esp to me. Y i born to b sb who hav no will in life n y i was born like tis. Wat will happen 2molo, nobody know as well as I. Let the fate decide, i sure die in boreness, cuz the fate is juz right in front of us. All we need to do is juz follow the fate. Like my 2 frens who suddenly passed away. They hav good personality, but who know, the God take them earlier than another. They r so young n hav many thing unsettled, now they hav no chance to finish it, n i will nv c them again.... Now, i would like to take tis time to pay my condolence to my two frens........Your face n personality will always b in my heart

3 Comments:

At 24 April, 2006 21:24, Blogger -- YJ -- said...
At 11 May, 2006 09:27, Blogger meow said...
At 11 May, 2006 09:38, Blogger meow said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments