Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Silly Sis




This time, i wanna inroduce u my silly but cute sis. Her name is Tay Chai Yee. Cute leh!!!!! Actually she is so tien kei.....

Haha, now i juz thought bout her as i long time no c her liao. Dun know how is she now at home. Did she do her homework or remember to go to tition cuz she so blur blur such as she will 4get wer she put her money as her money is juz at her pocket.

Aiya, without me at home, the home should b mess with her voice towards mt little brother. HEHE, pijak her like tis? I used aledi, so does she.

Well, here is my silly sis another pose, sb say her mouth look like me. I think if she look like me, i sure look like an idiot wanna to advertise the new DARLIE. U should knw wat i mean geh. Hehe

Oh, for sure u will c her if u all stay at BENTONG cuz my sis is very well-known there . Popular 4 wat!!!! Of course of her tien kei lah. HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments