Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Weather


Now, the weather is too hot tat i'm hardly to study for the final exam. As the IPTA know tat the final exam is damn important cuz if dun reach the gpa, then dun dream to go further for the next sem. For tis few month i always go lepak here n there till 4get to touch the book. Although the small test i quite ok, but the q is so =.=! I dun wan to say, only the guy like me can slove the q. HAHA, now i so cocky now. Anyway, i hav to change now, he final exam is less than 3 week to go, n now i hav a tonnes of book hav to read. OMG, i wonder y last time i go lepaking at megamall.
As a result, i wun come back to my hometown (BENTONG, a small but peaceful town. I luv my TOWN) till after my final exam. But b4 i finish my test, my frens all go back aledi cuz they finish exam earlier than me, shit. The whole week i will b all alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments