Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Sunday, July 09, 2006

BirthDay

06.06.06 is the date wer some ppl is a good day n some ppl say is a bad day.
Good - This date is only appear once in lifetime n never show again even thousand or million year ahead. So, everybody will take this date to do sth speacial esp to their loved 1. Ppl say on that date in 6.06 am is the best time to show ur love........ I dun blieve it.
Bad - Bad i only knw wen i watch "The Omen" wif initial 666. The demon number wer the demon will arise from the hell n human will b extinct. Walao, i luv this movie.....
But, this time i wanna talk bout my frens birthday, Chan Yee How. His (not her, mb u tin Yee How is a gal's name) birthday fall at 0707. 2 bad, this year is 2006 not 2007. If not, his got a perfect initial 777 (for chinese it seem not a very good number). But nvm, next 4 year is my turn. My birthday at 10.10, so the next 4 year will b 10.10.10. The intial is 101010. For chinese i heard tat 10 is the luckiest number cuz "sap chuen sap mei" (10 perfect). 2day v hav a party at other frens house, Soo Wei (an active gal i ever see). But they last minute call me out, nvm, i dun care so much. Mb they 4get i now on holiday leh.... Wen i reach there, everybody wait for me. But i need also to drink something to yeng chau...... Wen i drink, OMG..... is arak. Luckily not very much alcohol in there. If not, i need some ppl to send me back as i mabuk liao. From tat moment, my attitude of not drink alcohol hav been broken....... I nv drink Shandy or Red Wine b4. I hope my mum wun scold me. After eat the cake, v play game cuz there r leftover for the cake. V play count the number n i count it cuz i the fastest counter (mb cuz i 2 good in Math, walao, i so chuen liao, hehe). Hehe, so fun at tat time.
2day i go KL again to my factory to deliver thing n help my frens, the birthday kid, to buy cinema ticket fro Re-Cycle. I watch the movie aledi, so i dun watch wif them. Then, i hav to send the ticket to my frens at Petaling Street wer they now on tuition wif the Mr. Goh (my ex-PA tuition teacher) He really good at teaching. Tat y i so amazed to his tuition center wer the class is like a hall. The class can muat 100 ppl in. Quite lot ppl tuition wif him geh. So popular.... I reach there round 11.45 am. Then i sms my frens to come out n take the ticket but he say wait a few minutes cuz they nearly finish the class. I wait for him outside the tuition center n giv them the ticket. Then i go wif my ^.^ go gai gai at Petaling Street. She wan buy some comic n i acc her lah. So hot there.... V decided to go to Times Square cuz there got air-condition mah. V there din gai gai but go to the Borders n read book. I read some comic or novel. She read cooking n art books. Quite interesting. The Borders is juz near the cinema. While v read the books, i saw my frens coming out from the cinema. Then, they go inside the Borders to take the shortcut but they dun c me. Hehe........ How come they dun c me sit at the side n watching them coming in leh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments