Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fortune

There is one thing tat every1 sometime will blif. Tat is their fortune. Some ppl really blif it n always bcareful at everything they did, some didn't even to bother bout them. I the one of them. I really dun blif in fortune cuz i tin it seem so nonsense n unlogic... So, i still remember wat my aunt always told me wen i was small "DUN EVER EVER CUT IT OUT, IF NOT U LL HAV BAD LUCK IN 1 DAY". Didnt it feel so strange..... NO!!!!, read properly lah, it say u ll get bad luck in 1 day. If she say u ll get bad luck in future, then i blif lah. Bt in 1 day, wat ll happen oh. So, i dun care bout it.... Juz cut it out, dun tell me wat is it cuz i wun tell u all.... HAHA. The day after i cut it out, many thing really happen. Firstly, my hp. It seem tat my hp cant function as it like... So, i shut it up n reopen it again. So @#$, cant open it. I take it to the shop n let them check my hp. They feel strange cuz they seem dunno wat happen to my hp.

Boss : I think ur hp went gila liao, need to change it. But dun wori, u still under warranty. I try n change it to u.
Me : Really. Thank God i still hav very little hope.
Boss : But it take bout 1 or 2 week to take back ur hp
Me : Wat i going to use?
Boss : U use this first lah..... It lao yah one. Dun mind lah
Me : Can use ok liao...

I so dissapointed to say such a word. She giv me a Nokia phone (dun ask wat hp is it). Very very lao yah ah. Everytime i wan write some msg, i need to rub my finger wif YOKO YOKO cuz it really pain.... Wish tat my hp can go home quickly..

Second thing tat hurt me is my lp. My Acer lp seem went wrong 2. But i dun care much cuz i still can use mah. Till recently, same like my hp. Cant open it.... Again, go to the Beta Shop (Zhong Wei's Uncle shop, very close to me).

Uncle Li : Hello, ah Teh (actually my real name is Tay) Wat bring u here?
Me : Hehe, same thing happen lah. My lp cant open even once....
Uncle Li : Really!!! Let me check it
After few minutes....
Uncle Li : Can u tell wat hav u done to it...
Me : Din do anything ah. Juz listen to song n on9 lol....
Uncle Li : Strange weh..... It seem ur harddisk hav broke down liao..
Me : Wat!!!!
Uncle Li : Dun wori, i remmeber u buy no long b4 mah. Is the warranty date over yet...
Me : No..
Uncle Li : Good, let me change for u lah...
I wait for him after he take my lp away. When he come back...
Uncle Li : Ah Teh, y u still here. Anything else..
Me : Hah!!! I thought u giv me another new lp for me...
Uncle Li : (Laugh) Ah Teh, ah Teh.... Wat happen to u?
Me : Dunno!!!
Uncle Li : It take 3 week n or 1 month to take back ur new lp cuz they need to check ur lp first then they change for u mah
Me : Yeah meh???
Uncle Li : Of course lah, i hav no right to giv u a new one.... Wait 1 month lah
Me : ..............................xp

Oh my....., 1 month cant use my lp. So malu weh i stand in the shop wait for the new lp, i 4get it need to take it to KL. I sure boring now since i now on holiday. I start my new sem at August. Still many days to go ah.... But i told myself dun wori, my house still left one desktop for me to on9 enough lah. Unfortunately.... Yep, my desktp also ruin liao xp. Hav to take it AGAIN to the shop n c the Uncle Li face..

Uncle Li : Eiii... Ah Teh, it still not yet 1 hours n i c u again.
Me : Hehe, Uncle ah. My desktop....
Uncle Li : Not again... Since u come back really many thing happen oh. Wat happen actually?
Me : Bad luck gua....

Hehe, now everything gone like a strong wind. 1 day lose all my favourite thing. Dunno wat can do. Well, there r more but i juz name some of them..... (Some is wen i take motor, bath, eat, n many lah). So Bad Luck ah. If i knw, i better listen to my aunt then i hav all my thing back in normal but luckily, it is juz 1 day. If more, i dun wat ll happen to me.... Dun ever try to take the risk if it relate to our fortune cuz it may be better or worse than wat happen to me....

Thank to my warranty still not over....

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments