Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Is there Justice

Why the world is so cruel,
Let he live in this world,
Not knowing who is he,
Whether bad or good,
In my memory,
He hav none good thing to show,
He very bad as devil,
Who like to harm ppl,
No matter they are their friends,
Or even their relatives,
Esp my family,
My family hav been suffering under him,
Without any right to talk.

In this world,
Only 'HE can handle him,
Only 'HE can solve any problem,
'HE is my dad,
I so admire my dad,
But he have leave my family,
For past 4 years,
After 'HE leave,
He think he own everything,
He treat my family like servant,
I so sympathy to my mum,
My mum suffer the most,
Hav to take burden to take care her family,
N also hav to face him,
There nothing we can do.

Till recently,
He still treat us like that,
I cant stand anymore,
My mum 2,
We discovered he been cheating us,
Since 'HE leave,
So we investigated him,
It is true,
Now we dare to face him,
With all the every evidence we hav here,
But he ignore us,
Try to avoid us,
Wen we fouund him,
He denied,
Say he dint lie to us,
Wen we start to argue,
He used unproper words toward my mum,
Also 'HE....
I cant stand anymore,
He now insulting my family,
I fight wif him,
I punch him like a mad man,
My mum stop me,
We will never win,
With a lot of gang wif him.

Justice,
Help us now,
Let him face ur true power,
Let justice punish him,
Let justice make him no way out,
This kind of ppl,
No worth to protect,
No worth to help,
No worth to b his relative,
We been suffering under him,
The most suffer is my dear mum,
She hav to carry this burden,
Actually she no need to carry,
But I as her SON,
Dunno how to help her,
She say I no need to help her,
Juz concentrate my study,
This cruel world i no need to knw,
It not the right time for me to face it,
I see my mum really suffer,
She work very hard,
I blame myself,
Cant help my mum,
I promise i will study hard,
Let him see how good we are,
Not under his control.

Curse u....

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments