Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Monday, July 31, 2006

Meet The Parent

2day i go to meet the parent.... Like normal, they will ask sth which is unexpected to anyone. Wer u study? How long u knw each other? Can u promise nv leave her/him? U must study hard? V as parent so hard to grow our child? Can u promise tat u wun look at other girls/guys better than her/him? *Sigh* Is it true tat all the parent wan to knw all tis kind of thing before v b frens wif their daughter/son? Cant they tin tat tis is our own business.... I dunno how to giv my expression to them wen they ask tis Question. Laugh? Act normal? Act stupid? Look here n there? U watch me, i watch u back? They question, i ans? I tin the best expression is SHUT UP!!!! Dun they tin they r annoying. It sound like i no manners to b like tis in front of the older ppl but is true. If u all really face tis kind of thing happen, i giv some advice. Dun talk anything in ur first meeting. They juz wan to knw ur detail. Juz act stupid at ur first meeting. Wen it come to second meeting, act a good girl/guy. Help here n there. Chit chat wif them (i dun tin u will hav anyhing to chat wif them) Juz act a bit better than ur first meeting.

Ppl say at ur first meeting u all must some good expression or they will unhappy. I true for half cuz not all the parent think like tat. My advice is suitable for any condition tat u will face. Or u can check their background first. But i dun tin is good cuz they will think how can u check their background if u really hav the heart to meet them. Anyway, tat my advice lah. The really experience i hav 2day.....

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments