Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hungry

2day Chow ask me out to play basketball. It seem i so long din play liao. Now, is the best time to hav some exercise. Chow ask me to fetch him. I go fetch him around 4 sth. But the main basketball court hav some competition there. So, v choose another place to play. V play at SEMKA. There hav some children play. So cute ^_^ I play one on one wif Chow. Walao, mb so long din play. My bone karat liao. Cant move smoothly. But i still win Chow wif some "little chicken" shoot. Hehe.... At last, Wen reach liao. I pass the round wif Chow as i cant continue anymore. So tired... Tat Wen say he long time no play 2 but he still geng. After a while, some unknown ppl also come to play. They join us and play 4 on 4. Lagi tired ah.... I cant even shoot. The whole match i get less than 10 points. V play till 7.30pm. Wao, so late now. Time to hav some dinner. Wen i reach home, they say ntg to eat. Eat outside lol. OMG.......

2day is the most tiring and hungriest day cuz i not having breakfast and even lunch....

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments