Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Terrible call

Horray, 1 month holiday hav finally ended. 2moro hav to pack my thing back to Kuantan... I go back wif Lee. The registration open for 2 days, 3/8 till 4/8/2006. 2day i din go for registration cuz i hav to wait my uncle to fetch me to look for room. Yep.... now i din stay at hostel anymore. Goodbye SPS (my hostel name). Another reason is tat now this hostel change to girls' hostel. If i wan to stay there, i hav to change my sex =p Hehe..... If i wan to stay at hostel, i need to change to Casa Mahkota Hostel which is located a bit far away from my recent hostel. Very very far.... So, i decided to rent a room to stay. Tis month, i juz 'goyang kaki' at home n din find the room. I juz last week start to find the room. I called many room which is given by my frens at Kuantan.

First call
Me : Hello, is this Mr Tay? (Wao, same surname wif me, so lucky)
Tay
: Yes, i m.

Me
: I wan to ask is there any room to b rented?

Tay
: Oh, there is one room here.

Me
: (Happy can find the room)

Tay
: U r so lucky cuz all the room hav been rented. Now juz left one room only. It is an air-conditioned room.

Me
: (Wao, got air-cond in my room) How the charge?

Tay
: RM35 per day.

Me
: ................ i think bout it.

Tay
: Ok, call me if u r interested. Bye


Second call

Me
: Hello, is this Mrs Chua?

Chua
: Yes, i m.

Me
: I wan to ask is there any room to b rented.

Chua
: .........Did u call the wrong phone

Me
: Hah.... u r Mrs Chua

Chua
: Yes, i m. But i here no tis kind of service woh. I tin u call the wrong person.

Me
: Ok, sorry for disturb. bye

Third call

Me
: Hello, is this Mr Ow?

XX
: Hold on. Dadddddddd.......

Ow
: Hello.

Me
: Hello, Mr Ow. I wan to ask is there any room to b rented.

Ow
: Hah.... How u get tis number?

Me
: I get from my frens. He says tis number is for room rent service.

Ow
: I tin ur frens c the advertisement 3 month ago. The room hav been rented.

Me
: Ok, sorry for disturb. Bye


Ai...... none of the call is succesfull. First call only hav only air-cond room n charge me RM35 per day. U tin tis is hotel meh. Second call dunno can say lucky or not. Same name but diff service. I wan to kill him aledi for giving me this phone number. Last call lagi teruk. The room hav been rented for 3 month n the advertiseent is still there. Make me so angry. No choice, stay at hostel... Dun tin bout it. I call my uncle to ask his frens who stay at Kuantan to find room for me. Within 24 hours, he found one room. Normal room wif RM170 payment per month, Expensive a bit lah cuz my frens there only RM150. Nvm, can stay enough lah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments