Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Monday, June 18, 2007

1st Week Work

OK, i start work at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng last Monday and i start work at 1pm finish at 11pm. Seem very very long work but at tat time i think is worth it. I guess it wrong!!!! Work never easy. Ok, let talk bout my first day work. I reach 1Utama around 12 sth and start to search the restaurant. U knw, 1U tat huge, very hard to recognise the route. Then, i start walk in there and ask to start my work. The cashier juz gv me the uniform and ask me to change and work now. Fine!!! After tat, a senior, Ah Dong, explain to me tat every drink hav their own straw. Hah???? They use many diff kind of glass and every glass hav diff straw. Some need small, some need big, some need spoon and so on. Many thing to remember then he explain to me bout the meal they offer. Then, i juz say tat i not very very good at chinese. They feel shocked cuz dunno chinese how to take order. I say i can slowly learn (actually learn ntg =p) So, first day i only take the food and drink, clear the table, say "Welcome", "Bye Bye" to the customer, and at last sweep and mop the floor. Everything finish around 11.30pm. After tat, v take supper b4 walking back to the hostel. I thought the hostel is soe kind of condor but wrong. Is actually an old and left behind house. And i need to share wif 6 other worker in 1 ROOM!!! All share same toilet and i wait so long to hav my turn use the toilet. Zzzzzz

The next day i work SS. Oh yeah, 4get to mention. Full timer got 3 type of shift.
SS = 9.30am - 2pm, 6.30pm - 11pm
Morning = 9.30am - 6.30pm
Noon = 12pm or 2pm - 11pm
So, i hav to wake up so early and Ah Dong work wif me. And so on for the next few day. Everyday work the same thing. Take order, order, order. Ai....

But Ah Dong last Sat resign aledi. 2 more worker also resign tis week. 1 worker at 30th. 2 waitress 7th next month and 1 waiter is end of July. Wat should i do!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments