Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Last

2moro is my last paper for my final which is "Electronic Digital 2" and it's completedly confusing bcuz u need to remember certain IC (not Identical Certificate) and its function. But dun k much, after tis paper i free for 2 month holiday.

At 23th May, i go to watch Pirate of The Carribean:At World's End and i pretty like tis movie more than stupid Spiderman 3. I wish i can watch Pirate again but i knw i will go watch again as i miss the last scene after the cresit. Most ppl after rach the credit will automatically leave the cinema but actualy, there are extra scene after the credit. Omg, i need to watch again.

Last 9 i dream of u, although not very clear but i knw is u. Stupid phone wake me up!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments