Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Return of Broken

Now i realise tat i been away for quite a long time and as i say from the previous post tat i need to settle my own problem b4 i can continue to post sth. Nope, my problem still not fully settled but still i can post sth here....

My exam season is finally here. My first test is "English For Professional Communication" at 14th May and it seem it's not tat hard compared to last semester as the main topic is Obesity. Wen i read the title, i knw tat it must hav connection wif our own country Malaysia, and there is it... Our Malaysia appear at every single pages u can find in the paper. It's say tat our country Malaysia is the most ppl face obese or overweight and i totally agree wif it. Tis topic is not quite new for me so, out of 2 hour, i use 1 hour to finish the whole paper. Luckily it's easy...

My next test is "Institusi Islam" and yep, i need to study all bout Islam. Tis subject u need to knw all the Islam law like category of marriage, divorce, responsibility of husband, wife, parents and children. There are many more and i sure hate tis subject. So, i din study tis subject very much, juz do the final paper and it help me a lot during the final.

The event during my absence i try to post it at the next post. Now need to teach tuition... bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments