Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The end

2nd Day of Chinese New Year
Set my alarm at 7am cuz need to fetch Lee. Unfortunately, my mum has wake up and watching tv. So, i cant go out and fetch Lee and juz sms her to come by bus... I plan to go to fetch her so early cuz i need to watch NBA All Star Game at 9am. So, now wait her come and i can watch silently. Long time din watch NBA liao and almost 4get who the player r.... A bit hungry, go out and buy sth to eat. But almost all the shop din open and some hav sold out aledi. Manage to buy nasi lemak only. Lee reach at 12pm. Later, my relative from KL come to my house. V plan to visit my grandparent's house at Chamand at 2pm. Hav some chat wif them and it's seem they 4get wer i study. Last year they also tell me the same thing wer i study and everytime they 4get i study at Kuantan and again they shocked i study tat far away. Ai.... My mum and my sis bath so slow and my aunt hav to go first. Then, unluckily i cant start my van cuz yesterday the whole day din use van.... No choice, call my aunt back to fetch me and I and Lee hav to go by motor.

My grandparent's house is same like all tis year. Always full of ppl and sometimes need to sit on floor. All my aunt come back except my 2nd uncle who hav gone to Penang. Nvm, juz leave the angpao here, hehe.... So, now, raise out ur hand and receive angpao. Later, v go to another relative house and take angpao again. Back to the house at 5pm and wait for dinner. So, i plan to go to my aunt house there to borrow some drama series as my cousin buy lot of them. The say very very cheap so buy them although is pirated RM4. Soon, my cousin ask me wanna join them to gamble. I agree and at the end, i lose RM2. Nvm, next year try again.

After hav some dinner, i fetch Lee to bus station b4 i go to fetch my other family by motor. 1 by 1..... At night, Liew called me to hav some final New Year Dota wif me 2nite. I agree..... So, Liew fetch me at 11.20pm and go to HW house. The other come so late so, me, Liew and HW continue to gamble the fake poker. Haha..... The first round, HW play show hand to Liew and at the end, Liew lost. 1st game bankrupt liao. Hoho....

After all of them come, v play 2 round of Dota cuz i and Liew need to go back early. In the first game, tis is my first time i defeat Foo. Yeah!!!!! 2day is the end of my celebration at Btg and i need to go back to Ktn to continue my study......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments