Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

PGSM

Ok, i dunwan to wirte bout Pgsm cuz it sound unusual i will watch it... I start watch it after i finish my exam last year... Then, i hav 1 month holiday and i hav nothing to do... At tat time, Bentong always rain and u knw, Bentong hav nower to go... So, better stay at home watch TV. Then, i learn tat Amanda start addicted to pgsm. I hav heard bout pgsm long ago, but i hav no intend to watch it cuz sound stupid. Later, i so eager to watch it as i wan to knw wat it's bout.... But hav no idea wer to find. So gv up, and continue watch tv. Then, wen i msn wif Amanda, i learn tat she want to buy pgsm but hav no idea wer to find. My mind tell me sth, i tin i knw wer to find it. So, i offer myself to help her to find them but at tat time, i din watch pgsm so i now quite sure if really i found is tat pgsm or not. Then, she gv me the website to watch pgsm and i tin, i can watch pgsm liao. So, start from Act 1 till..... 25. Y? cuz the stupid Youtube cant load the act 26 and at tat time, is the climax wer Sailor Mercury ll go to dark side.....

Starting, everybody can guess is to find other sailor soldier other than Usagi aka Sailormoon. At Act 2, Ami aka Sailor Mercury appear. At tat time, i c tat Ami is so pretty and look like guai guai lui. In fact, in pgsm, she is really guai guai lui and barely hav frens bside her and always eat lunch alone. Ahe stay wif her mum but her mum was so bz bout her work as doctor and tey communicate using white board. So cham.... Then, 1 by 1 all the soldier meet 2gether except Sailor Venus.... Wat i dun expected is tat Sailor Venus is actualy a famous singer at tat time, and Usaig is her best fan, Aino Minako. In Pgsm, i like Rei aka Sailor Mars, Ami and minako the most. Rei and Ami is good looking and Minako hav a bb face...

At first, i wanna watch how they transform, and wen they transform, really make me laugh till fall onto the floor (Is real oh, no kidding!!!!) Really make up ah!!!! Use lipstick (Sailormoon) and finger nail (Other sailor) and Sailor Venus is the special 1 then do some movement..... Unfortunately, Ami tat i like, wen she transform, i barely recognise her.... So weird the hair and the whole costume.... >.<

So, i can upload the Pgsm as i gonna go back to Ktn. I try to find pgsm at Ktn as Kl there say no stock and wun masuk stock, Johor there no news, so i tin Ktn is the last choice. I seach everywer but cant find it. So, wen i look at other thing, i quite amazed at 1 shop wer u can c the complete collection of silormoon anime. not 1 but got other version 2. Is so easy to recognise the word Sailormoon at Japanese then i suddenly c Usagi pic at 1 of the cover.... I quickly take it out and guess wat. PGSM.... At last i found it. But sth wrong. The cover write "TV Series Part 1" and the episode is 1-49(End). If i not mistaken, total is 49 Act.... So, i ask the shopkeeper and she say tis is the part 1. I ask for sure and she juz say sure. Dunno wat to do and i ask for Part 2, she say dun hav, but can order part 2 and wait 2 week. 2 week!!!! Tat time, Amanda hav fly off lo. No chance to gv her.... Then, she offer to check for me.... After a few minutes, she come back and say tis Part 1 is complete de. Part 2 is the other story. I ask myself, got other story meh???? Then, i ask her can check the last part b4 i buy them but u all knw tat the sealed cd cant b open unless u buy them. So, i take the risk to buy them and check myself. I cant imagine wat ll happen if i buy the wrong thing. Original price is RM59.90 but mb cuz i ask lot of question to make sure if it's really complete set, she promise juz sell me RM50. Dunno want to say lucky or not cuz still not sure if the pgsm is complete or not.....

The first thing i do upon i reach the house is to test the pgsm.. I test the last part, luckly is Act 49. Quickly sms her tat Mission Accomplished. Hehe..... So, everybody who wanna buy DVD. Check on9 to make sure everything b4 u buy cuz the cover really make u confused.... So, i wan to keep the pgsm clean to reach Amanda hand but i so eager to follow up wat i miss last time. Sms her if she mind i watch it and she say ok.... Take me 1 day to finish total 24 Act. Quite tired leh.... Then, i knw tat the little cat also can transform and once again, make me laugh till i pause some few minutes to finish my laughter b4 continue.... I now tin how Luna act like a cat at tat time.... Her specialty is cany attack.... Hahaha..... After finish all, i realise tat last part is the most interesting compare to last time i watch from Youtube.... I enjoy the last part and the ending.... Oh yeah, i love the part (4get wic Act) wer Usagi hav bcome Princess and cuz disappeared. Not to make her mum wori, Luna ask Ami AND Mako aka Sailor Jupiter to act like Usagi. VERY VERY FUNNY!!!! Tis Sat i come back to Bentong to gv the pgsm to her....

After read tis, u will tin tat i really like movie. Ok, dunwan talk bout Pgsm, talk bout other achievement wen i at Kuantan. Last year, Meow hav bought anime "Prince of Tennis" and she lend to me to watch. Mb cuz it's in Cantonese (actually the anime is from Japan) I really like tis anime but cuz cantonese is limited, so she only buy till episode49. But she cant wait for long, she hav bought a complete set of Prince of Tennis. She use RM200 to buy them and total episode to watch is 159 episode. Take me 1 week to finish them but still mess the cantonese cuz tis time it's in japanese... Tell u 1 thing, tis complete set of Prince of tennis is not end yet. Now, they hav release the new Prince of Tennis : National Championship.... So eager to watch it!!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments