Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shocking News

Tis is the second post after i come back to Kuantan. Ntg interesting happen but yesterday v all receive a quite schocking news. It's say tat my course, Electronic and Electrical Engineering will b closed and all the student need to change the course to other course like Mechanical or Civil Engineering. OMG, wat the hell is happen now. It's also say this is due to the lack of ppl taking tis course and they need to close them up. How bout us..... I dunwan change to other course and they say for those who dunwan change, IKIP will pay back the money. All tis i heard from some1 i knw.... V all so shocked and go to c the lecturer but she absent. I also heard tat Sem 1 only 1 new student for my course. No wonder they wanna close but it cant involve us.....

2day, v finally realise the truth. It is say tat the ppl spread tis rumour is going to repeat sem 1 cuz his cpa is considered fail. Due to the lacked of ppl take tis course, plus the new student, only 3 ppl from sem 1 in my course. So, they need to close the course for tis sem. V as senior juz continue.....

So, they got 3 choices. Change the course, get back the money or apply again at July intake. Dunno wat happen to IKIP nowadays!!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments