Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

School Day

OK. Time's up. Time to wake up now. No more dreaming and no more fun. The holiday is over and everybody need to start their school and work now. Lot of homeworks and revision book is waiting for u all.... For me, the real holiday juz come. Last 2 week is so tired. Need to do this and that. Need to "yeng chau" my fren. If i dun go out, they say i dun "gv face" to them. So, every morning, i help my mum at kindergarten and night i need to go out meet my frens. Wen i go out, only yc, basketball, badminton (once), and Dota. Can u all gv me a break!!!!

2day start school liao. Same to kindergarten. Tis morning i need to wake up at 7am to start moving the books to the kindergarten. Total 20 pack. Not heavy but can u imagine, start work right after u wake up and not even clean myself. @#$ Reach there, settle the table and my mum cook the breakfast for the children. Wat v going to do is wait the parents to arrive. So, wen the first parent arrive, v start to work. First v need to take the registration form from them. Then, need to knw do they need bus service and uniform. Some children last year already hav the uniform so no need to buy again except u wan some new uniform. This year v add one more activity, cocurriculum wer they need to buy long pant and T-shirt. Next, of course, receive the payment from them. Now is the busiest part. There plenty of money tat i first time c, and i scared to calculate wrongly. So, v need to bcareful. Some of them only register 2day and need to explain the payment and books. But tis year, the Year 5 children more less than last year. From wat i heard is the government kindergarten last time only receive Year 6 but tis year they also receive Year 5 and it affects other private kindergarten.

So, Year 6 start their study 2day but not Year 4 & 5. U knw lah, first time go to school sure wan their mummy and daddy bside them. If not, they ll start crying. Tis is the worriest part. 1 cry, other follow cry. U can hear the whole class full of crying. Y? I heard his mother acc him play and then, ask other parent join. Then, the mother quietly sneak away.... Wen the child realise, he start crying. Even my bro secret weapon, sweet, cant help much. Some children cry till go outside. After half an hour, he stop crying after v hav no choice but call the mother. But he ignore to sit wif other children. So, his seat is like sitting bhind the class. Weird child!!!! Around 9.30am, i c some ppl coming. Is Kah Kit and his parent! Y they come here? He gv my mum his business card and it's from Sin Chew Daily. He wan to interview my mum bout the kindergarten. Wao... wen he bcome a reporter woh. My mum dislike taking picture so he only take the class and surrounding area picture only. V din greet each other.

2day school only till 10.30am cuz first day mah. Some children love it. Only 1..... After they gone, need to do some account. V check the registration form and check the real price. Then, v calculate the money tat v receive. Surprisingly, v less more than RM200. V check 3 times but same result. My mum ask me did i receive less. I remember no gua..... check check check.... My mum say "Oh yeah, yterday got one parent pay aledi" Ai.... My mum always 4get the simple matter. After tat, i need to help my mum to pay the road tax and electric bill. Somemore, bank in the money. So, i firstly go Loke Chou Fatt there pay the insurance then go to JPJ. Wen i reacj there, omg, so many ppl.... wen it's my turn, they i cant pay the road tax cuz starting from tis year, the road tax for all the vehicle change. So, they need to check the price. If the vehicle not at the list, need to wait the officer to come and gv price to u. But the office is not around. I hav wait half and hour and now they tell me i cant pay!!!! No choice, go to TNB. It changed. The caunter now is under construction and v need to go 2nd floor. Wen i reach there, ppl din follow the turn. Who first, pay first. So, i need to stand bhind like i so rude. But i hov no choice. Later go to Public Bank to bank in the money. Jesus, same like at JPJ, lot of ppl... Ripley's Believe it Or Not, i hav wait for my turn 1 hour and i stand.... Tired..... Zzzzzz

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments