Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Nothing to say

At last, yesterday my frens sms me and say wan to meet me at my house. Of course i agree... Wen he come, he say wanna use my lp to download some song. I allow him.... Then, i ask wat he doing now. He say tat he quite of bz tis holiday. Well, i only knw tat he is so active wer i heard tat he same like me hav 1 month holiday but he can fillled up his holiday going here and there. I learn tat he go to a camp wer their missiong is very tough...... Here it is:

A group of member contain bout 10 ppl. In the camp, there is head of the camp and all the andidate must giv their purse and hp out. This is the rule of their game. NO HP, NO MONEY.... Well, they now at KL. So, their first mission is to find money enough ur group to go to Johor. I dunno how much it cost but i tin it need a lot for a group. Every candidate will b given a letter say "We plan to go to Johor but v dun hav enough money. Plz giv us some job to do and hav some little payback" The rules din state must b in the shop, u can go anywer even house. I heard some ppl go to some ppl house do cleaning and get RM5. He so disappointed cuz he need to clean their house for preparing for Christmas. Pity!!!! Well, my fren say tat it's very very tough and tired. But, they cheat a little bit wer some gals from his group called her bf to giv some money..... CHEAT!!!! Oh, i 4get sth, they not only need to find the money for the bus fare but also their room at Johor.... I cant guess how much they need.

He only tell me a few as he need to rush to go Johor.... Ai, there go again. Lonely. But at least he come to find me.... So, wer the others!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments