Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Night Dinner

Yesterday is the day for all the Ikip-Utm student and lecturer to hav a dinner night at Wisma Belia. Walao weh, the place is so far away. Need bout 30minutes from my house to go there. Din take my bike to go there as it so late at 8pm. My motor hav been lend to Lee. Ai.... Lee din acc me as she need to go to work. So, called Hanif to ask him to fetch me. Well, i wear quite formal cloth geh. A bit handsome. Haha..... Reach there around 8.15pm and b4 tat hav sms Carrie to leave some seat for me...... Reach there, need to register the name and take two things tat is a paper wif a nombor and a free gift. I hate the gift... The lucky number is 057... C tis no. knw tat i wun get the cabutan bertuah....

Walao weh, all the student and lecturer wear so beutiful and smart oh. Luckily i wear quite ok. Hehe..... The dinner start wif some talk of the lecturer. Quickly lah, i wan eat lah. After the talk, all the student start to grab the food. The food not as i expected. Nasi goreng, chicken, watermelon, agar-agar, and some keropok (i think). The drink is sirap water and so funny wen i take the drink. Tey let the water flow and v take te drink roughly... I can only get 2 drinks. OK, start to eat... Not very full....

Then, Mr James start to perform wif a student wif 2 songs. Mr James play his guitar and the student play his flute. The first song is quite familiar. It is "Tian Mi Mi". wao.... they knw tis song. The 2nd song i dunno cuz it's malay song. Then, the Q&A begin.

First Q : Berapakah bil anak Pn Nana?
Second Q : Apakah no. plat kereta Pn Akma?
First A : 2
Second A : ...........

I dun knw the other ands as they ask a lot of q. I din pay attention =p. Then, is cabutan bertuah. As i say, i wun b tat lucky de. Then, other performance wer some student sing the song. V being told tat at our chair, got a card written "Kerusi Bertuah" Well, i dun get it. 2nd round of Cabutan Bertuah begin and unexpectedly.......not i kena the cabutan, but a guy got it. Seem not strange but he hav taken the "Kerusi Bertuah" and "Cabutan Bertuah". Guy, u r so lucky......
After the dinner, i juz knw tat some ppl cant get the food wer Xord only get 3 drink only and other got rice but no chicken. Oooh..... i can say quite lucky i can eat 2 chicken =p
Can u all c my name at the top of the list. Is tat mean i the top??? Nah.... I the 2nd lah =p
From left : SL, YY(2nd), and Carrie........ YY(1st) din come
Look at their face, dunno who they angry to???? I tin not ME gua!!!!
Me and Meow..... Look odd @.@
Haha.... Me and Xord (as he request, the most macho man in IKIP) xp The RM10 free gift. So ugly >.<



SL dress very nicely 2nite 0.O
Yeepee..... Meow and SL hav some nice pose =p
YY and Carrie dunno wat they are looking at..........
His name almost same like me. His name is Sai Bin and my name is Chai Bin.
The sound almost same right =p

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments