Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bad Year

Tis year is so bad....
Early tis year, i was schocked by 2 news tat my close classmate hav passed away. 1 is kena jampi by someone. Tis kind hav to ask the malay cuz bomoh also hav no idea and she died like tat. Another is an accident. He is Singh and he is the only ppl at my age at my school to get he full A in PMR. There is one more case. It juz happen 2day. I received sms tat my fren's mum hav passed away. OMG!!!! Later i need to find him. Mb i can comfort him a little as i knw wat it feel to lose ur family. He will sit for STPM next month. I dunno how he can manage it. Last time, i also face the same problem but at tat time, i ll sit for trial exem 2 more week.

It seem, 3 races tat i knw and close hav gone tis year. Wen ll it b my turn. I scared.

2 Comments:

At 25 October, 2006 15:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...
At 25 October, 2006 16:23, Blogger Chai Bin said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments