Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Sunday, October 15, 2006

KKKKLLLL

OMG..... I now addicted to go to KL again. 2day i go to KL again. Yep, like last time, purposely to go to watch movie. Tis time, i go wif my family... Wat movie to watch tat need 1 family to go to watch and go to KL. Yep.... The most popular movie, Rob-b-hood. Yeah, yeah, yeah.... I knw i watch aledi. U can called me insane as i hav watch 4th times..... My record....

1st :
At 28th September, the first time at 11.55pm to show up the movie and i go wif my Gf, Lee..... I thought at late night less ppl come to watch the movie, but i wrong..... I buy the ticket at afternoon, is still hav a lot of seat. But wen i go to watch, almost full house.... Of course, almost all are chinese..... Zzzzz..... the next day hav to go to college.....

2nd :
At 9th October, afternoon seem ntg to do. My frens, Hafiz, Haniff and Xord ask me to go to watch movie. Rob-b-hood.... So, i follow them to watch lol.... They laugh from the opening till closing and still laugh wen go out to cinema.... Later at night hav to go to buka puasa wif them, ai....

3rd :
at 11th October, wif other fren to go to watch again and again.....

4th :
Tis time lah, 15th October go to KL wif my family to Times Square...

Oh yeah, plan to watch the 5th time wif my other frens, Wei Wei, Wen Wen and mb Foo Foo.....if i go to Kelana Jaya to meet them lah. Seem i now insane liao lol. Hoho....

V watch at 11pm and finish at 1.30pm cuz of the long advertisement....... Cis........ Then, woman speacility... SHOPPING. My sis and my mum go to grab some cloth, shoe, jewelry........ left my bro and i standing aside and help them to carry thing. Luckily my gf not the kind like shopping... Not i dun like to shop wif them, but at least hav my chance to grab some 2..... After few time shopping, v change place to shop, Petaling street... Tis time, no more cloth as here start to rain heavily, so juz read some books at Popular. My sis manage to buy some Chinese version Narnia worth RM8.90 per book and she bought two. Then, my mum ask me got any book is interesting and i c Dan Brown book. I suggest my mum buy Da vinci Code chinese version 2. Then got another book also in chinese version..... Deception Point and Digital Fortress. Juz RM13.90 per book.... Y i cant read chinese as i buy original worth RM35 per book.....

Go to another Popular to c got sth to buy or not, then my mum ask me wat to buy. I say i hav ntg to buy except some book to me to read. Then, she ask me to choose some book to buy lol. I say 2 more Dan Brown's book to complete whole book. I only hav Da vinci code and Angels & Demons and she buy the rest lah.... Then, i look at Eldest (is bout Dragon i think) adn my mum ask to buy 2. I love my mum......i hav to giv back the money to her for RM100 books. Then, v go to to buy some Dvd to watch..... RM20 for 3. So, i choose for them. Step Up (bout a guy given some community work and he knw how to dance???), High School Musical (second Sound of Music and my sis wan it as she o time to catch the time at Disney channel) and Pirater of Carribean:The Curse of the Black Pearl (also my sis wan as she only watch the 2nd).... Then, my bro buy his anime movie RM20.... Crazy.....

Juz reach home, so tired.........

2 Comments:

At 21 October, 2006 12:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...
At 21 October, 2006 19:15, Blogger Chai Bin said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments