Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ghost : Strikes Back

Well, well, well.... If anyone hav read my blog at my friendster.. u sure knw wat happen... For those who 4get or not sure wati talking bout. View my blog at http://chaibin.blogs.friendster.com/chai_bin_diaryblog/. GHOST!!!!

Last week, the day is juz like normal. Nothing happen. As usual, i go to the class to sit for my test. Damnit... the test is quite troublesome. I got the whole answer wrong cuz 4get to put a zero at the answer. C!!!! For engineer, 1 zero missing tat mean all gone. Juz like accountancy, miscalculated the balance mean the whole acount wrong. No eye to c my paper, i juz passs it up. Then, i go to the SC (not school, but student centre) to hav a sit and get the cold air-cond there. Wen i come in, some malay guys call me.

??? : Chai, tengok tu apa?
I look at the sofa... Some ppl surround the malay gal...
Me : Apa telah berlaku?
??? : Entah, dia sudah macam ni bila i masuk tadi...

I look at the gal and it seem she get possessed by sth... Her face is red and she cried. Her body seem uncontrolable and need ppl to block her. Wao, the first thing i knw is tat ghost again. Last semester i also face the same ghost case at my hostel wer some malays gals run here and there and scream..... Tat time is so terrifying and the whole hostel malay need to sembayang everyday. Last sem i always heard ppl sembahyang even my door is closed....

Ok, talk bout the latest ghost. I dun care bout tat gals and i do my own thing. But right after i put my butt at the chair. Tat gals start to scream. Crazy man, she scream really horrible. Scream adn scream... non-stop... Then, one malay guy go and say some (dunno wat to say, Islam thing lah).... He start say louder and louder.... But no use, anoher gals start to fall down. And it start again. The ghost also possessed another gals. She also scream and scream. Now, 2 ppl scream. The whole SC full of their scream..... No choice, some ppl take the another gals, newbie tat juz get possessed out to SC. I continue to watch as i dunno wat can i help them.

Less than 10 minutes, another gals start to fall down, and it start again, SCREAM..... Holy shit, now i really scared. All the ppl now clear the SC now, and i saw many malay gals so frightened and go out quickly.... I also go out, i also scared. Not scared get possessed, but their scream really terifying... Then, i go to somewer else and wait for my next class...... Then, everyhing seem go normal again.. I ask how many ppl get possessed, they say total 7. Walao, i terkejut to hear tat. 7 ppl get possessed at school.

The next day, i heard my frens say he cant sleep well. He say wen he sleep, he suddenly awake but cant move his body. Like Chinese say, he was "bei gui yak"... Then, he also say he sense tat sth sit right next to him and watch him sleep all night. 3 person different place face the same problem. He also say, he dun care much and continue to sleep. Then, he was awake by his SMS wer the whole house was shocked. He say the sound was like "histeria" (malay word for ghost lah). Then, he let us hear the sound and he claimed tat he nv put this sound in his hp. ONG, the sound is really like the gal's scream... So terrifying............

The ghost story u can c anywer, but this time, it juz right in front of me. So many thing happen for me. Motor lost is an impact for me, and now ghost again. Dunno wat can i say to me...... So bad luck and ...... Dunwan say it anymore.....

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments