Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Not A Happy Life

Long time cant on9 due to the stupid connection at IKIP and i cant msn anymore. *Sob Sob* All i can do is check my mail, update a bit my blog, and view blog but not much time. My timetable almost full and hardly find some time to on9.... I wun use the library pc to on9 cuz their connection damn slow slow slow..... Slower than my hometown TMNet line ah.. Cannot download new song, tat a hard time for me as i love listen to music. NO Music NO Life.... Tat wat i say to me. But i cant always listen to old song gah, sure boring.... But IKIP not allow us to download thing using their line.... Stupid IKIP!!!!
I need to bring my heavy laptop (not very heavy, juz hav to take some more books and total is like u carrying an old man to school lol). In fact, i go to school by motor, dun tin is easier for me to take along, is so ma fan. The bag is so big and sometimes i cant control my own motor. Few times nearly get accident (p/s : U can say i so lucky tat i not even get accident although i like to drive like a monster)
Sad sad sad...........

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments