Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Monday, August 14, 2006

child

Hav u ever handle some1 who is very very young and mb more than half ur age. Like some1 aged 4, 5 and 6. They called themselves children/kanak-kanak. If no, u must experience once, is good for ur future children. If yes, u must knw wat the feel to handle this little ghost... How many children hav u handled. 1, 2, 3... How bout a class of children mb 25 children where u hav to handle them in 3 1/2 hours. Can u tahan mah.... I juz experience 2day at my mum kindergarten. It is juz a few house away from my house, Tadika Choong. Quite near de... So everytime i hav to go there to look after them. B4 i was juz look at them bout half an hour. But 2day i need to teach them. Now i bcome a teacher!!!!

My mum now at China for a friendly singing competition. Is my mum frens, ......... (let u knw, she is YU HENG's mum). My mum and her mum been frens for long time. It is also my mum wish to go China to sing (juz some oldies song) and her dream comes true wen she took my mum to China 4 one week. It make me hav to skip a few days class at my college to take care my little siblings. They not so small (1 PMR and 1 SPM). Need my care again T.T So, wen my mum away, my aunt replace my mum to teach. But 2day she cant teach cuz hav a broken nose. I so shocked wen she came to my house wif her nose still bleeding. Y dun she called me? Actually, she got called but i dun answer cuz i still Zzzzzz =p She ask me to teach them. OMG, those little ghost is not nothing. Really a little ghost gah.... No choice, go to teach lol.

8.30 am
Clean myself quickly and drive my motor there. I can walk but i so lazy. Often being scold =p Reach there and the other teacher, Mrs Lin ask me to teach them to read the English. I nodded and go to Year 5 children. Quite easy cuz u juz ask them to read and u listen is there any wrong. U wrong!!! These children knw how to read, but wif some loud noise. Some dun even bother to read. A gals walk here and there (i thought only boys naughty?) Although only ask them to read but i nearly die of their sound.....

9.25 am
Go to the Year 6 class cuz i cant tahan anymore. This time more easier. Juz look at them copying some exercise at the white board. I can relax a while. Wrong again!!! Some dun even wan to copy it down. Juz wan to play wif their pencils and eraser and even their bag. They say their bags is their baby. ??????*speechless* I scold them to copy them fast.... After they finish copy, do the exercise. Lagi nak muntah.... Some of them so lazy to do and ask me how to do. Mrs Lin told me not to b so kind to them cuz they knw how to do but they juz lazy. So, i ask them do it quickly and pass it up. Some dunwan to do it and juz laugh laugh laugh. Dunno wat they laugh????

10.00 am
Go to the kitchen and fill the glass wif milo.... Mrs Lin go and giv some biscuit to them. Total children here r 44 not include the absent. Quite small but hard to handle. I thought nothing will happen gua wen both the teacher not around. Wrong again again!!!! I heard children cry and make some noise. I go and see wat happen. Guess wat.... The pupils hav a fight. Aiyooooo......... It seem tat other pupil snatch other eraser and dunwan to giv it back. He punch him at his head... Juz one hit... His head grow a new 'egg'. Very big oh.... I dunno how o explain to his mum. Sigh......

10.30 am
Clean all the glass and all the children finish their milo. Continue teaching for Year 6. For me, i hav to teach them read juz like Year 5.... Tis time more worse. I need to teach them Chinese as i not knw much bout Chinese. Mrs Lin say no need to teach them but juz listen to them tat enough.... I thought might b easy gua. Wrong wrong wrong, all wrong!!!!!!!! The children read like a crazy ghost. Make my ears nearly explode. I ask them to read again but they ask me how to read and wer to read. Sei lol.... I juz point them and neh neh neh..... Y is it so hard the Chinese???? After finish reading, read English book. Then, continue their exercise. So slow some of them finish such a simple exercise cuz they only knw play...

11.30 am
Been hard time for me to force them to finish the exercise. Quite hard cuz some of them finish aledi and nothing to do. Start running all around..... I cant take care both side. I ask them to sit down. Their butt only touch the chair for 1 minute and start again.... AHHHHHHH...... Enough, everybody pack up ur books. Time to go home. They say, "TQ teacher, see u 2molo (laugh)". The only thing make me happy....

Quite nice to b a children. Juz knw how to play and no need to wori so much. Their work, study, future.....none of them. For them, fun is their world. For us as a adult who wan them to b good need a lot of time to teach them. I wonder how my mum teach them and they ll listen to my mum. Some say my mum was like a harimau betina.... I knw it but if she can, y dun i? Cuz my face dun look like ppl who like to scold ppl and not suitable fo fierce face. I dunno.... My mum so powerful to handle all the children there. I only handle some of them even 2 or 3 i cant tahan anymore. Children knw nothing bout tired. Play play laugh laugh fun fun... Wan to b children again but i knw there wun b a chance.... I not having a happy childhood and tat y i cant remember my childhood time. It must b quite happy to remember how childish u r wen u r small wif no stressssss....

2 Comments:

At 16 August, 2006 14:54, Blogger Amanda Chan said...
At 22 August, 2006 11:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments