Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bad dayyyyy

This morning, i hav a very bad day.... I wake up at usual time around 8 sth. I clean myself and mash some cloth b4 go to IKIP cuz if i come back to wash, is 2 late liao and i lazy to wash at nite. Then, i go to dry the cloth.. Change cloth, and pack my bag.... Nothing happen but after i go out the room, i realise sth is missing... But i dun care much... I put my bag and helmet at my motor and suddenly, i dun hav the key. OMG.... I check it twice and i think i leave at the table in my room.... Sie lol..... Quickly check my room and it's LOCKED. Nobody at house..... I called the landlord....

Lan : Hello...
Me : Mr Lan, remember me mah..... I left my key inside my room and now it's locked..
Lan : Yeah ah, but i now at school woh
Me : I knw, u hav spare key at ur house mah....*****his house juz behind mine******
Lan : I sorry but nobody at house. My wife go out to work and my children now at school.
Me : Hahhhh....
Lan : Ok, like tat.... U go to the some1 house wer got chinese word at the door....
Me : Wer?
Lan : Few block away only and u can get the spare key there....
Me : Ok, i go and find....

Tat house really few block away only, my house is 7 and tat house is 15. Quite near de.... I press the bell and an old man come out....

Me : Uncle, Mr Lan ask me come here and take the spare key.
Uncle : Who r u?
Me : I rent the house 7. I left my key inside the room
Uncle : Who ask u?
Me : Mr Lan...
Uncle : Ooh... U live tat house ah. Wait ah...
Me : Ok........
Few minutes pass...
Uncle : Ok, i open the house for u
But he not going to house 7, but the next door 15.
Me : Uncle, i not live in this house, my house is 7...... 7!!!!
Uncle : Oooohhh.... Teacher's house..... wait ah..
Me : ...........
Few minutes pass again....
Uncle : Here, u take the key.... Give me back wen u found the key.
Me : Ok, Tq...

Man, how many times i should explain to this old man. I say 7, he heard 15. I say twice to let him find the key. I say i left at the room, he tin i lost it. Wen i get my key back, it aledi 9.15am..... OMG, i late for my test...Kalkulus.......... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments