Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bad Month

September, i should say is a happy month. My sister birthday fall tis month at 21... And my frens birthday also at 13. I wun 4get her date cuz it is the date v sit for UPSR, if she still remember lah....Happy birthday, Amanda!!! Well, so many ppl birthday and might b happy to celebrate it....

But now, i tin is a bad month for me. Few days ago, i lost my key inside my room and i late for my test, Kalkulus. Few days ago again, i hav a high fever and hard to breath. Cannot go consult doctor cuz last time i go and c doctor, she charge me RM30. Walao, rompak meh!!!! Juz some pills and some cream need RM30 ah. More worse is my frens also go to c doctor, diff clinic to check her ears. Her left ears cant hear anything. Doctor say her ear hav sth stuck in it. She take sth and suck her ear.... So painful!!!! Wat it come out is all the kapas to korek ur ears. Aiksssss..... Next time i dunwan to use it although i never use it b4. Guess wat the doctor charge her. RM80 for the operation wat she call and some medicine. Crazy weh....

Many thing has happen recently. The worst thing has juz happen. I lost my most memorable thing. MY MOTORBIKE... My late father's motor has juz stolen last night at my house. I aledi locked the motor, but how they can stole it. Sob sob.... Soli, dad. I lost ur last thing left for me. My dad also left me a necklace but few months ago, the burglar has stole it from me. Now, everything has gone. Nothing left for me. Damn sad now... Cant blog any longer. Wait till i recover first then continue to blog lah. I really need some1 who i can talk freely how i feel, family, pals or frens..... Plz, Go dhelp me!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments