Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Funny2

Plan for the Future:
Teacher asks children, what do u wish 2 do in future?
Ahmed : I want 2 b a pilot.
James : I want 2 b a doctor.
Deepa: I want 2 b a good mother.
Asif : I want 2 help Deepa .
=======================================
Exams:
Exams are like GIRL FRIENDS;
1,Too Many Questions.
2,Difficult to Understand.
3,More Explanation is Needed
.4,Result is always FAIL!
=======================================
Liar:
A man is dying of Cancer.
His son asked him, "Dad, why do u keep telling people u're dying ofAIDS?"
Answer: "So when I'm dead no one will dare touch ur mom
=======================================
Delivered:
Sardar sent a SMS to his pregnant wife. T
wo seconds later a report cameto his phone and he started dancing.
The report said, "DELIVERED".
=======================================
Three Feelings:
What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?
Stress is when wife is pregnant,
Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant,
and Panic is when both are pregnant.
========================================
The Equation:
7 Glance = 1 Smile
7 Smile = 1 Meeting
7 Meeting = 1 Kiss
7 Kisses = 1 Proposal
7 Proposal = 1 Marriage
-And that 1 Bloody marriage has 777777777777 problems.
So beware of glance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments