Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Scared

2day i go to genting wif Lee to take her salary. It says tat last time, wen she work at Genting, they din bank into her account, but giv in cash. She hav to study at Kuantan juz like me, and wer got time to go up and take the cash. Hav call many times still hav to pay in cash and in some times if din show up, the cash ll b donated to the government. Shit....

So, since now on holiday, so go up there and grab the cash and leave this place. But there is a big problem, i hav height phobia. Wen i m at a high place, i ll faint. There is once wer i really almost fainted and i dunwan to remember tat experience. But, i cant say NO to her as i hav promise her tat i ll follow her and wait her wherever she is (seems so familiar tis word)..... So, put some gut in my heart and take the bus to Genting. I wait her at my house and she sms me to tell me tat the bus is broke down. Without wasting time, i sms her and tell her to wait for me and i fetch her. Go and come back from Raub need bout 1 hour wif my new and 'lao yah' motor... Go at 9am and reach btg at 10.30am cuz i hav to take biscuit to my mum at kindergarten.

Ok, the Xtreme journey begin... Take the Genting bus at 11am and reach the skyway station at 12pm. At tat moment, my mind start to chill... I ask her can v take taxi to go up there and i knw the cost is really @#%$.. She let me relax for a while and i say "Buy the ticket". Oh my, first time i say wan to take skyway. B4 is my frens force me to take and i almost faint. Tis time 2.... Buy the 2 way ticket which cost RM8... I still remember last time only half the price. World is changing. Ok, time to step forward to a new world. The cabel car is coming, and i say wan to sit face up... Wen i sit, i close my eyes and hold the tiang there. Luckily, she giv some guts to me 2 and hug me tightly. Reach some distance, i open my eyes and look up and pray to reach there quickly. Reach upon there, i ask to open the door quickly... can breath now.

Start walking to the place to take the money, unfortunately, it is closed. I wrote ll open at 2pm. Now, only 12.30pm. Since v not yet eat the breakfast, better take brunch now. We eat at the canteen wer only staff can go there. I the outsider. Hehe.... The price os so cheap. No wonder Genting is the place for all ppl to save and earn money cuz they provide place for u to sleep and the food is so cheap and rest of the salary is more than enough to use.... I eat mixed rice and my favourite milo ais (i drink it since small and nv change till now) Total only RM3.... CHEAP LOL...

After eat, v go to the First World to hgav a walk as it still early. Hmm.... ntg much to c and buy. No money mah... Go to the Speedy shop and i buy the Da vinci Code CD to let my family watch it b4 they read the book. Wen it alsmost reach 2pm, v go back to the place and tis time i wait outside as the guard there seem suspicious to me.... After a while, she come out and say it wun open 2day. Curse them... Say will open at afternoon and now nt open. Waste money to come here. The cost for the transportation nearly RM20 per person. U think is so cheap to go up adn down wif tangan kosong ah. No choice, hav to go up again 2moro and she say she ll go alone and no objection.

Now, go down..... More scared as it more faster than go up... I wan to yell but still she giv guts to me..... Reach home at round 5pm. Need some time to overcome my fear....

4 Comments:

At 18 October, 2006 15:39, Blogger meow said...
At 18 October, 2006 18:12, Blogger Chai Bin said...
At 21 October, 2006 12:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...
At 21 October, 2006 19:14, Blogger Chai Bin said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments