Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Love or Marriage

2moro is my relative wedding. I cant attend their weeding as i going back to Kuantan 2moro morning and my mum ll leave me alone at the bus station as she going to attend at round 9am. I din pack my thing yet. I now having terrible flu. I sneeze till my heart so pain and nearly wan explode. I din tell my mum cuz dun wan make wori since my dad case is also a heart attack. I think i take some rest is ok gua. 2day i juz realise their marriage and i think of a question. U believe in love or marriage. From tat moment, i cant c the happy face of the marriage. Is marriage tat bad for both couple wer they prefer to b lover? For me, i dunno which i prefer. If i choose love, it so hard to express the feeling. Mb i prefer to b alone and love the ppl i really love in my heart or i prefer some ppl to care for me or ???? Dunno wat i talking bout. Sometime, i think tat love is as bad as marriage. Love v cant obtain so easily but marriage is very very easy nowadays. U juz need to do sth wrong (u knw wat i mean) then i can hav ur marriage no matter at wat age. Love is really so hard and suffer. U can love others but others dun love u. U dun love others but others love. Sometime, u can love more than 1 ppl. Is tat called love or "fa sam". Till now, i dun quite get it wat is love. So hard to understand it and use it. Even to win this love battle is like paper vs knife. Love is like a knife. So easy to hurt ppl and sometime till death. So, which i should choose. Love make me hurt and marriage always not very happy. Alone i ll feel jealous to others who hav a perfect relationship. Hard to choose.........

4 Comments:

At 29 October, 2006 05:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...
At 30 October, 2006 10:48, Blogger Chai Bin said...
At 30 October, 2006 11:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...
At 30 October, 2006 13:09, Blogger Chai Bin said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments