Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Exam

Exam is coming in 3 week time and i not prepare anything yet. For tis few days, it seem tat i feel addicted to th cinema movie. Always check up the movie time and go to watch all the movie which is available. Almost all the movie i hav watch except some of the movie tat is not available at kuantan like "John Tucker Must Die". I been waiting to watch tis last month but it seem wun come up at Kuantan. Here, the cinema like to postpone the movie which it seem not so interesting. Unlike KL, anything u can watch. I still can c tat at Midvalley, the movie "Superman Returns" still available. C!!!! Y cant all the cinema in Malaysia follow like at KL always hav movie to watch. Unlike here, i hav watch all the movie and now nothing to watch aledi. So sien....

Ask me to study i too lazy to study. Prefer enjoy first then do something important. Who knw wat ll happen to me 2molo? Who knw wat ll happen to them 2moro? It is unpredictable. So, hav to enjoy everything i can found here. Better go now. Hav to go to watch movie =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments