Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Friday, December 01, 2006

Balok

Yesterday, the whole student of Engineering course hav to canceled their class bcuz all of us need to go to Balok. Not v need for meeting nor practical thing. It’s picnic I guess. Gosh, exam coming round the corner, very near liao, still wan picnic. But nvm, only RM5 can eat many thing. Well, the plan say start at 10am but never trust time. I start drive my motor to go to Hanif house to take his car for a ride to Balok at 10am. Brilliant choice. Hehe…. There, I c they still not dress up yet, so play some games first. Bejewelled 2. Boring…… Then, wen Xord and Sergeant arrive, start going now. 5 ppl 3 cars. Which one I should choose. Finally, I choose Xord’s : )

Balok located quite a distance from here. Almost can reach Kemaman I think. Wen v reach there, nobody there. Then, sergeant 4get tat he prepare the ice but din buy it. Suddenly, at his back there Ice lorry is coming towards our place. Damn lucky Sergeant…. So, called Pn Wan and she still at home. Luckily we dun follow the plan arrive there at 10am. So, change destination, go to Pn Wan house. Her house is juz nearby only. Wait bout some time and she put some drink inside our car and ask us to go there first. Well, finally, ppl are coming. Not many, but it’s good as I can eat the whole thing and not leaving some. =p


Tis is some picture i took: (Most is the view there)


























Ok, let me present u all the world sexiest man nominatee:

Vote Sergeant(right) or Xord(left)

Anytime can sms me...... =p
Actually, after c below picture, v all make fun of tis. I wan vomit now.......................



















Play voleyball







Dun b so upset, next time try again......

C how Xord can grab the ball wif one hand

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments