Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Holiday

Exam finished.... Now, stay at home enjoying whole day internet. But b4 tat, i wanna tell u all tat after my exam, i din straight away go back to my home. Not i dun miss my home, i miss very much, but my sis wanna stay at Kuantan and it delayed me to go back..... Nvm, let her come lah as she juz been at Ktn twice and it's juz passing through only.

She say tat she ll come at 16th n tat day is the last day of my exam. I say ok lol. After i finish the exam at 5pm, i called her and she stupidly tell me she is in nowhere cuz she dunno wer is she. She say "I dunno wer m i. I only knw here many trees". I wanna knocked her head cuz it's sound stupid. So, no choice, go to the bus station wait for her. I wait there from 5pm till 6.15pm without going home to change my formal clothes. Yep, my exam ask us must wear formal cloth. At last, she reach......

I take her go back to my house. At night it's rain so din plan to go out. I got lot os dvd and she say wan to watch. B4 tat, i take her to LL (Lai Lai) Restaurant to eat first. Then, go back home to watch Flushed Away. It's quite ok but i love tat little thing sing "Akon : Lonely" as it's fit me. Feel so lonely at day and night.....

The next day v plan to go to the beach but it's rain heavily. Hav to cancel our planand stay at home. Poor little sister, hav to stay at home after having 4 hours journey to Ktn but hav to end up stay at room. But the rain stopped at 2pm and my sis insisted to go out. So, i say dun go to the beach but go to Megamall. There, she like a deer go to the village. She say wan watch movie but for her, so hard to find some suitable movie to suit her. Luckily, Happy Feet still available and i buy the ticket. Walao, tis movie is considered old movie but still many ppl watch tat day. Well, it's not strange as tis movie is really good.... Then, she say not enough and I go to buy Eragon ticket.

Eragon is a movie based on the 1st Best Seller in New York, Eragon. I hav bought Eragon book and also Eldest, the 2nd chapter of Eragon. Well, i finish read them all and now wait the last installment which i knw it's b out next year include Dan Brown's latest installment The Solomon Keys. I also dunno y i start to love read novel and wen i read, i read non-stop. Hehe.... As u all knw, book can defeated movie. Eragon book more interesting than Eragon movie. Luckily, i read aledi....

Ok, buy Eragon ticket liao lah. A bit hungry, plan to take my sis to eat sth diff (for her only) I ask her wat to eat and blah blah blah.... End up at Pizza Hut.... Better check my wallet first. Enough for 2 ppl. Hehe....

Well, the time is 6pm and the movie start at 7.30pm so my sis suggest v stay at Pizza Hut till the time's up. I dun tim v can make it but v can. The food is no finish up but time's up. Thx to my sis...... Can fill the time at Pizza Hut talking crap... After finish Eragon, she seem lost cuz dun quite understand the story. Better ask her to read the book but it'll seem alien to her. Hahaha.....

The next day is the same as the previous day. Rain rain rain.... B4 she come, no rain but wen she come, rain nonstop. Is she Rain Girl??? Well, 2day nowhere to go but take her to go to the beach. The wind is so stong and i can c the red flag which mean no swimming..... Juz take her some walk then go back. Tat a day.....

Well, go back to Btg, tat is 2day and found many thing seem lost. Hav to find out the lost thing and take back.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments