Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Event

2007 has finally arrive. Wer do u all go countdown. Me? No, no, no...... I din go out to countdown. Reason. I feel ntg interesting to go countdown. My mum ask me wanna go to Genting to c firework but i dunwan. No mood to c firework!!!! I knw it's beautiful but it's 2 late now. Must b a lot of ppl there. I prefer watch in a small place wif someone i wanna bwif by hugging each other and mb tat ll b the best time to express ur feeling towards them. In fact, v go to play DOTA. Weird!!! Ok, Zhong Wei called me to go to his house and ask me to bring lp. Tat time is 10pm and i say i cant go out yet as my mum is alone in the house. Hav to wait my mum sleep first then i go out. Who else other than me and Zhong Wei din go countdown. Kevin and Chow. Both also go to play Dota.... V cant called Foo as the line seem very bz. I cant send msg either. Mb tat gd, nobody ll disturb us. Well, v waste a lot of time try to connect them in LAN. No Foo here, v all very kelam-kabut. But wat i wan to say here is, i go by motor. Ppl say dun drive motor at night as there is sth else ll ride on ur back. Wat a joke!!! I wun blif it. But tat night is really cool. Wenever i go to Zhong Wei house, i ll pass by a small garden. Tat time, i tin i saw sth white at tat garden. I dun care much.... Juz quickly go to his house.

Ok, all settle.... Play game. V play till Soon Ken, Eng Yoong and Patrick come. V all play till 4get it's aledi 12am. Nvm lah.... V countdown wif game. Haha.... Juz like last time, v all play till 5am and v all wan to go back. Only 4 ppl wan continue. Zhong Wei, EY, SK and Patrick decide to go eat dim-sum at 6am. Crazy... V all go back first. But tat time only i go back cuz other need to pack their thing. Same garden, same image. Is it only i can c it? Dun tin 2 much, drive more faster. The road is very quiet. I only can hear the wind. So, if there is other sound, sure scared u. Suddenly, i heard sb knocked my helmet 3 times. I dun look back although it's juz a small knocked. Wen i reach SMS, my motor seem moving left or right. It's like .......... dun say anymore, dive faster and faster. Reach home, quickly go back to sleep.

I wake up at 11.30am. So tired and hungry. Zhong Wei called me again. He say tis time at Soon Ken's house. Walao weh, they no need to sleep gah... No choice, go to Soon Ken's house and continue DOTA section. Tis time only Zhong Wei and Soon Len wer other say they ll come later. After tat, Kevin reach and say tat his mum @#$ him for so late coming back. Luckily i din tell my mum wat time i home. Very hungry.... Around 6pm, i got to go home. 7pm i need to go out eat dinner.... Then, Zhong Wei called me again for 2nd round. First time, i rejected cuz i knw my mum wun like i always go out. Well, 2moro i ll go out play badminton mah. Hahaha.... I ll nv 4get tat night. Such an experience!!!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments