Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Wat can i do???

Do u think i should help him? Who? Of course is my best fren lah, ZW. Well, yterday he called me to go to Hsien Wen house to play Dota. Kevin, Foo, Eng Yoong and Patrick ll go 2. At first, v decide to gather at 10pm but around 9pm, ZW called me tat HW need to go to his grandparent's house. If like tat, v need to change place but no suitable place. ZW call and call... At last, HW say he has settle his thing and need to go now. Ok, i need to pack my lp but my sis is using my lp. She say wait a minute but i knw, her minute is equal to half and hour. I wonder how he use my lp doing her friendster stuff.

I reach his house at 10.10pm then all fren hav gather 2gether except Patrick. EY say v no need to LAN the lp but use wireless. He bring the wireless router and everybody can use wireless. But unfortunately, Kevin 4get to bring his mouse and Foo din bring his lp back. So, v lacked 1 mouse and need USB port. Kevin dunwan go back to take cuz his parent ll scold him. Nobody hav the mouse, Foo say nvm. He no need use mouse but use the mouse-tab on lp. I wonder use tat tab can play game meh. Ok, start the game. Winner is FOO. Walao weh, without use mouse also can win us ah.... Genius!!!!


Patrick has come and bring extra mouse. After tat, ZW receive a msg say tat his gf has arrive btg. Walao weh.... come her suddenly gah. Tat also can. Can u guess wat her reason? She wan play PS2. If i am ZW, i hope tat she ll say she wan c me, but tis reason really @#$. ZW dun care her and ask he to wait him at TMK but continue play game. Around 12am, his mum call him and scold him. Tis is first time i saw ZW mum scold him. She scold him cuz his gf suddenly come without knowledge but ZW insist tat she come by herself. From tis moment, i really hate this kind of gal. I dunno wat can i do to ZW. Pity!!!!
How can she treat him like tat????

2 Comments:

At 10 January, 2007 22:00, Blogger Amanda Chan said...
At 17 January, 2013 21:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments