Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Medic

Now i at btg now cuz few days ago my mum called me to go home as my fever never get down. She plan to take me to the hospital (Bentong) and not the stupid Kuantan.... But 2day i feel good and din seem like i have fever b4, i think btg save my life. The doctor say ntgg wrong wif me, so din gv any medicine to me. Eventhough i ask for the painkiller for my tooth but he say no need. Juz wait they fully grow then all is ok. Walao, dunno hav to wait how long for tat, so my mum go out to chinese medic shop and but some medicine for me. They gv me 3 pack of pills. 1st and 2nd pack eat 5 pills 1 period, and the 3rd pack eat 1 pill 1 period. Tat mean i need to eat 11 pills 1 period and 33 pills 1 day!!!!!!

Tat the most pills i ever hav...

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments