Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Friday, April 13, 2007

Fever

Fever oh fever.... Plz leave my body soon cuz i really cant stand wif u. I been fever for more than 1 week liao (8 days) and yet still not fully recover. Wen i say fully, i mean i had recover b4 but only for a few hour then it start again. Mostly wen the moon come out, i think if it continue like tat, i sure 1 day i'll bcome a werewolf.

Yeah, last week i realise my teeth is so painful and wen i check my self, i realise tat i start to grow my teeth. Juz the both side below part grow only, the upper part not yet grow. Thx to my fren say tat grow tat teeth, u sure hav high fever till it fully grow up. Dunno wan to blif or not as i really still fever leh!!!!!

Exam is comimg around the corner, and if my fren say is true, tat mean i still hav a long time to fever. God help me!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments