Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Monday, May 28, 2007

Work work work

Yesterday is my last paper for my final and it's mean Holiday now. Feel so happy can go back to my hometown, now count tat i aledi more than 1 month din go back now. Dunno how my mum, and my sis. Oops, 4get my bro but dun k lah, he seem happy at his NS and believe it or not, his camp is juz at Cherating there and also near here. Haha.....

After tis final, i plan to go out find some job to do and few weeks ago, i ask my fren, Hsien Wen if i can stay at his house at PJ so tat i can find job at 1U. He agree but there sth happen. My mum gonna travel at 5th June and tat mean, i hav to work at the middle of the month and i only manage to work for 1 and a half month job. If like tat, better dun work lo.

Then, at evening, my fren, Meow called me tat her mum ask me wanna work at her restaurant tat nite. Previously, i ask her to ask her mum if i can work at her rest but her mum say she only hired gal to work. I mean, wat wrong guy work at rest? Then, she ask me wanna work tat 9 and the excuse is tat they lacked of worker. I hav think tat if this is a test for me or really lacked of ppl? Well, i dun think tat much, juz go hav a try. Nv been work at rest b4.

Tis day is my last paper and also my first time work. Although i got teach tuition and teach piano but i dun think tis can consider as work. Cuz is me teaching them, and not working. I can say tat teaching is really an easy job to get $ but in my defination, work should b some kind of hard job and can teach ppl how hard to earn the $. So, work at the rest really can teach ppl how hard they need to work to earn the little $.

She ask me work at 7pm and i go there a bit early. Tat time, at her rest aledi got another worker and i been told tat he not the worker but bcuz he dun hav $ to eat, so he help at her rest then can hav a meal. Walao.... nv think tat got other ppl more cham than me, i cham till din eat. My record is din eat for 4 days. But i nv think tat if dun hav $ to eat, juz go to work and then u can get the meal. Tat guy really teach me an important lesson. But there is another bad thing, if he work there, then wat i do oh. It also seem tat v now fight for work. Anothere lesson for me.

Cuz i nv work b4, so i only need to clean up the table and ask them wat they wanna drink. In my life, i only knw Milo, soft drink, and chinese tea. So, wen they wanna order other drink outside my knowledge, i ask myself tat i need to learn all this thing and try to remember them. Tat guy only serve the food and after he serve the food, i ask how many rice they wan. A strange thing i c is a family order some 'taufu', a fish and a meat but only wan 2 small plate of rice. There r 5 ppl, 2 adult and 3 children but only wan 2 small plate of rice. Amazing!!! Some customer wanna buy the ciggarate but again, out of my knowledge cuz i only knw Marbolo brand =p Tat time not many ppl so i cant feel any tired but at least i learn many thing there. Really hope her mum can hired me but dun think so. After most the customer hav gone, her dad cook some meal to me to eat 1, really feel paiseh to take it but no other choice. I even din drink the water and Meow herself take Coke then share half half wif me =p

Around 10pm, v can say time to break. Although still got customer but they only come to watch TV. And her mum ask Meow to tell me tat i can go back now but i feel tat if i go back now, seem rude. So, better i wait they closed to shop b4 i leave. Her mum also giv me RM20. After tat, her mum and dad go outside table to hav some wine and i and Meow inside chat. Suddenly, it start to rain and her mum seem ask me quickly go back. No choice, go back in rain. After i come back, Meow sms me tat her dad tegur her mum cuz ask me go back in rain. T.T

Well, really fun to work!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments