Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Putrajaya

Yesterday i go to Putrajaya to settle my factory thing. It's called "Penilaian Pekerja Asing" wer the officer will come to my factory to nilai our foreign worker to see if they r legal or not, or can work at Malaysia. I also heard some time later, all the foreign worker will get their own Mykad. Syoknya...... Anyway, y i need to go to Putrajaya bcuz my factory hav 3 foreign worker and only 2 of them got "penilaian" from the officer wer 1 worker hav to go back to his country as his wife has operation. Therefore, he din get the "penilaian" and i need to go there to appeal for another "penilaian". Now i realise tat go to Putrajaya is damn damn damn far although quite pretty but i wan say sth. Although it looks pretty but very bad construction. My meaning bad construction is such as parking lot. Their building is damn big and the parking lot i think for the worker aledi full liao. Some even park the car bside the road.

Tis is the example:


Here is Putrajaya, 2 bad only can c the side. Quite pretty their flower


So, can u c how they park their car. It's actually 2 ways road.



Really pretty tis place

Here, u need to hand over ur IC b4 u can deal anything here.
*I remember tat v hav the right not to hand over the IC*


The office is at 7th floor and wen u reach there, u need to use the ID visitor card to open the door. Sound like a strict security.


Here is the office and v deal foreign worker here. I ask them to allow me to meet the officer so i can send the appeal form to him. Last night, i hav on9 keyin the document at their website but stupid streamyx plus some problem at their website force me to come to Putrajaya to settle them. And also, last time v aledi pay the Bank Draft for 3 worker and tis time hope they can take the last draft so tat no need to pay another RM370. So ma fan!!!!

Now, i at the lift there capture myself. M i look like a businessman. Hey, i study engineering????

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments