Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Monday, June 04, 2007

Work again

Ok, last time i post sth bout work but tat work is temporaly, but tis time, i will be working as full-time at a restaurant. Now, i state my journey to find work.

I wake up early in the morning and go fetch my fren, Chue to go pasar to get back his trouser but unfortunately, the shop not open yet so need to wait till 10 sth. So, v go to Yuen Kei to eat breakfast. After tat, v take 10.30pm bus to KL. Wen v reach there around 11 sth, v take Lrt to go Plaza Rakyat to take bus to go to 1Utama. Yep, i gonna work at 1U.

Reach there around 1pm and here, my job-seeker start. I try to find a simple simple job like sales assistant. I heard tis job is very simple but the salary is so so only. First station, 1uIt. It's a computer shop and it need a promoter. I got some IT knowledge so juz hentam go in and ask for job. They juz ask me fill in the form and wait for good news. As u all knw, 1U is very very big and although there are many shop, not all shop suit for me. Most of the shop is ladies and children cloth. Therefore, in my opinion these job only seek for female worker. *Sigh* Guys really hard to find work. Another station i ask is a cloth shop, HangTen (nice name) Wen i go in there, the supervisor is very friendly and wen she knw i from Bentong come far far away to here to seek job, she show some interest. after filling the form, she ask me to wait the phone. I got a feeling tis shop gonna hire me and i also interest to work there. I also heard the supervisor talk to the worker how much his salary. He say "Basic RM900 plus commission Rm2o0". Hmm.... Rm1100 quite lot of money. $.$

Next, juz go around and around seem cant find any shop can ask. Most of them i ask state aledi full. I also think of work at Parkson but hav to go office and do this and tat, feel lazy. Got 2 shop really pissed me. First shop wen i ask for job, she ask me to get the photostate of IC and SPM cert and also 2 picture. Walao.... never think find a cloth shop need tis kind of thing. So, juz go out there. Second shop, Reject Shop, i go in there ask any vacancy, he ask me to wait. I also dunno wait for wat as i knw he quite bz. So, i juz wait. Wen he finish his thing, he still ask me to wait. I ask wait for wat? He say wait for the supervisor who has gone to break. OMG.... y he din tell me early and really paiseh go out like tat. At least ask for job 1st. Wen the supervisor come back, i straight ask any vacancy? She juz tell me here only offer for part-timer. Damn..... i wait tat long, 20 minute and they juz tell me only hire part-timer!!!!! After tat, think tat no hope and juz go to any shop fill in the form and wait their reply. Last 2 shop is G2000 and Copa Cie.

After tat feel, a bit hungry and i happen to pass by a Mongkok Restaurant. Hmm... nv heard nor eat b4. Juz go in and hav a try. Wao... c the worker seem very very bz but still go time to serve me. Good service. Wen i c the menu, so many diff food and seem yummy!!!! Wen i ask for order, the worker askme wanna b member of their restaurant to get 10% discount. Wao!!!! Got tis service 2. After i finish order, i got feeling tell me to ask for job here. So, i juz simply ask and they ask me to fill in the form but if like tat, the member card cannot b used cuz i ll be staff. No other choice, i juz fill in the job form and straight, the manager ask me to go to the corner there to walk-in-interview.

Here the explanation :
Basic : Rm650
Total hour work : 150-200, mb more than 200
1 hour salary : Rm2.50
Therefore, minimum salary : RM1025
Time work for full-timer : 9.30am till 11pm
Meal included.
1st meal : 12pm
2nd meal : 6.30pm
3rd meal : 11pm
If wanna stay at hostel, minus salary RM40

After i heard tis, RM1025 is only the minimum salary and it'll b more. Wao!!!!! I straight say tat i accept tis job. After finish eat, i straight take taxi go back as i hav founs the job. Feel happy but there is another problem. Tis job is very very hard to work. More than 12 hour work per day, mb i cant stand but tis is a challenge to me. There is some funny thing. The time i on the way go back to Bentong, i receive an unknown call. I take it and guess wat. It's from HangTen!!! She say tat there is a good news wic is i'm hired and hope can meet now o discuss the salary. I told her tat i on the way back, she ask me next mon start work and i so stupid i accept it. OMG!!!! I really hope can work at HangTen but i aledi accept the Mongkok work. Therefore, on the way back, i think and think wic i should choose. HangTen is a simple job but din include hostel and food, while Mongkok include everything but very hard to work as the time to work is overtime. The moment i so headache bout it, another unknown call again. Tis time is from G2000. He ask me to meet him at 7.30pm to discuss and i straight say i cant cuz i on the way back. He ask me if i still wanna tis job, i say sorry. Luckily i rejected. Now left tis problem....

So, wic 1 i gonna choose? Next monday i gonna work but i hav no idea wat i should work. Easy job wif low salary or hard job wif high salary?

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments