Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Start Sem

My 3rd sem start liao.... So miss my hometown, next week go back =p
Well, everything as normal, register tis n tat.Sudd my lecturer, Cik Imah called me tat next week got meeting. I n Haniff is chosen dunno for wat. Heard rumour is a competition. Die lo.... At first, they say meeting at 7th, then say 6th. Now they say next fri @.@ Tat morning wen i wanna go to atm to take money for registration, tha atm state tat RM50 is finish, left RM10. Lagi die lo... I need to take RM400 and tat mean, 40 RM10 @.@ The lecturer shocked wen i pay them all RM10 =p

The next day wic is yesterday is the date of registration subject. Tis sem i take 18 credit compare to last sem only 16. Blif it or not, Haniff n i take the same sub but he take 19 credit!!!! Reason is so simple, bcuz tis sem, our lab sub is diff although the sub name is same but not the code. His sub require 2 credit and mine is only 1 credit. Then, next sem 'terbalik'. Mine 2 credit and his 1 credit. Odd!!!!!

Oh yeah, nearly 4get. I finally bought 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows'. Not i wan bought tat late, but i pre-order and need to take the book at Kuantan. Then, the newspaper say Tesco and other hypermarket sold only RM69.90. AHHHH........ But still, i manage to buy at RM80. I finish the book bout 6+ hours and tis is the best chapter i can say. All the mystery is solved and now i can catch the meaning of the whole story. Yesterday is a boring day after finish the book, so i decide to watch Harry Potter movie. The movie @#$ So many scene is missing like they only make the movie half the book. Still 2 hour sth. Daniel is really weak actor. I dun really like him act. And tat Katie act Cho Chang, same like previous movie, few dialogue. I also can act lah.....

Next week Rush Hour 3 come out, i cant wait to c Jackie and Tucker act again. And also cant wait to c Sun Ming Ming, the chinese basketball player who is taller than Yao Ming. Wonder y he can act but not Yao Ming???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments