Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Again

Again, here i wish my brother, Tay Chai Yan a Happy birthday...
Previous post i wish my mum n now my bro cuz their birthday fall at the same month...
My mum 20th and my bro 31st. I always tease my bro if u born 1 more month late, u're merdeka boy. Hehe....

Well, here my bro..




OK, i knw wat u wan to say... Tis is him at his NS and tis is him now



Mb u din c the diff but he completely lose his weight after 1 month work at genting. Congratulate to him and u knw wat, he cry at the moment i sing him 'Happy Birthday"
Here are some picture taken for my mum and bro birthday:
p/s:these pic is taken at the diff date (mum and bro)


Tis is the birthday cake my sis bake herself to mum for the first time


Tis is the cake bought at Deli's also to mum


Tis is my mum at the middle, still young leh =p


Tis is family pic taken at Genting as my bro cant come back celebrate my mum's birthday. So, v purposely go up there. So "wei dai"


Tis is the birthday cake bought 4 my bro birthday


Here v are, the stupid Tay's sibling..........

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments