Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Mum

2day is 20.07.2007. Few weeks ago, newspaper say ta 07.07.07 is a very good date but for me, no date is better than 2day. 2day is my my mum's 47th birthday. I here wish her hav a double happiness juz like her birthday date (double 2007 if u notice). V chinese ppl do like double thing esp double $$$ =p.

Well, bout the present v wanna gv to my mum is quite a headache to us cuz very hard to choose the suitable present for her. She hav done lot of thing to us esp me wer wen she knw i in need of $, she will find way to gv me the $. Even now my uncle's case is not yet done and believe it, at 1st Aug i will go to Temerloh to attend the High Court if i not mistaken. The thing i can do now is to win the case and ask my uncle to pay wat v hav lose b4. My mum work so hard, work as kindergarten teacher at morning and as tuition teacher at evening and even night. I can say tat my mum work non-stop. Therefore, sometime i try to save some $ to my mum so tat she wun suffer tat much. For the ppl who knw me sure knw tat i do watch lot of movie =p

So, Happy Birthday Mum!!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments