Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Lecturer

Well, 2day come new lecturer who will be teaching me Electronic subject and Lab section. I not quite sure her name, juz knw tat her name very very similar to mine. Dun misundertood, i not mean her name is Tay Chai Bin, juz her nickname. And not also MoneyBin ^.^

Cant guess leh? Nvm, tis nickname only known to ppl at Kuantan here. Ppl called me Chai. They say tat Tay sound weird and Bin a bit feminine. Chai Bin seem a bit difficulty to some Malay ppl here. So, they call Ah Chai. Sound weird at the first time, but now used to it. So, the new lecturer is called Pn Chai also. 2day Sergeant called me and sudd the lecturer look at him and say if he called her juz now. Haha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments