Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Sunday, August 26, 2007

3 hour and 45 minutes

After celerate Zhong Wei birthday, ihav to go back to Kuantan again. But unfortunately, my mum say the bus ticket is sold out aledi. So, i need to change bus at Temerloh. I now download quite lot of movie+drama series. So, my mum wan finish watch the drama first b4 sending me to bus station. Tat time is 1pm. Quite lot of ppl taking tis bus, and i sit at the last row and corner seat. Really hard to breathe. Reach Temerloh at 3pm, quickly go to Terminal Bus to buy Kuantan bus ticket. Guess wat, the bus ticket is almost sold out, and the earliestbus ticket is at 6.45pm. Tat mean i hav to wait almost 4 hour sitting there to wait the bus. @.@

Wat a day!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments