Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Unfortunate Event

Wao..... 2day i walk alone at Mega and it happened there's a new campaign there and i juz go hav a look. Not 5 seconds, another ppl approach me and ask me u're student or not? @.@

Regret telling him tat i'm student then he start his sales talking. Blah blah blah, he take me to a table and sit for a talk. Oh man, i cant run away liao..... I can c many victims there. Then, he introduced me another lady wer she will take care the less. OMG.... First mistake she make, she din even introduced herself and start talking bout the promotion. I juz listen and say ok ok. The campaign or wat i also dunno, is purpose to let ppl knw tat there's a promotion wer ppl can enjoy various promotion. I mean from their promotion, u'll get other's promotion. Main is their vacation.

Ok, let talk bout the conversation v make.
At first, she ask me if i hav insurance or not, i juz nodded and she say got or not, nvm. After u bcome the member, u'll get another insurance. U hav to pay RM20k for the insurance but u no need pay month by month. All u hav to pay is RM30 per year. Seem a bit crazy. Then she say tat if there's death in ur family, accident, hospital etc, u'll get RM20k each. @.@ Next she say bout the mastercard. No need worry again, after u bcome member, u'll get free mastercard and how much u spend on ur mastercard, u'll get the same point as much as u spend. U spend RM1000 and u'll get 1000 point. There lot of trip u can choose in Malaysia and the most exp u hav to pay is RM600/pax. Wic from wat i think, u spend RM600 and u'll get free trip. She also say tat this is called an agent price and u'l enjoy them whole life. Not only u can use it, ur fren and family also can use it as long as u're member. She still not mention bout how much hav to pay for bcoming a member. All she talk is bout their promotion. The most interesting i guess is she say tat if u go any 1-5* hotel, u'll also get 50% disc. @.@

After 15 min i think, she take out the member form and at last, she say need to pay RM199. Now crap, she say can pay wif cash, cheque, atm, credit, or pay monthly. Hoho... nice trick, member fees at the last conversation. Ok, time for me to fleed. I try giving excuse need to ask my parent opinion and i'm not much interested. All she say is register first and pay RM50 and within 14 days, u' cen redeem back if u really not interested. I'm now not very interested. I mean, their promotion is good but for student like me, there's not a chance. At last i say and tis is the most cruel thing i ever did, "Sorry, i hav to go now. Thx meeting u"

Walao, i can c her face looking at me and i juz go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments